• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Messe the best footballer in the World

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Watched the Champions League semi-final game last night, Bayen Munich v. Barcelona. Messe destroyed the Germans in a sublime 2nd half performance. Scored twice and set up Naymar. What a joy to watch this free flowing style of football.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
To be honest, I appreciate how the game is very relevant all over the world, it's practically a religion. Messi is a total beast, the best in the world, Ronaldo deserves to be in that conversation too, and maybe Naymar. I get that the game is HUGE. But to be completely honest, no one in America cares, except the people with foreign parents, and the ones who play... I'm not saying don't talk about it, because I appreciate your love of it, but it will just never truly catch on main stream in the US.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I think Soccer lends itself to countries with a vibrant pub scene. A handful of people in the whole place pay attention. They start to cheer and everyone looks to see what the excitement is all about.

I played Soccer as a youth and enjoyed it. It is just not that fun to watch IMHO.

🔥 Latest posts