• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Michael Jackson is dead

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I am awestruck by the number of people who think I care about this AT ALL. I got 6 or 7 text messages about it from various people. He's a celebrity- does that make his life or death that much more valuable or meaningful?

I mean, death is a part of life. In any case, Michael Jackson is on the very bottom of my list of those whose death I care about.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Looks like he's Beat It for good this time...

RIP Michael Jackson.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Sucks for Farrah Faucitt to have her death upstaged by the death of the freak child mollestor.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
One of the greatest entertainers the world has ever known. Ableit maybe also the most eccentric.

My personal favorite.

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Mine is the same song, but when he danced on the award show...grammy's maybe? Incredible moves at the time. No doubt about his talent when young, but as he got older he just lost it.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I am awestruck by the number of people who think I care about this AT ALL. I got 6 or 7 text messages about it from various people. He's a celebrity- does that make his life or death that much more valuable or meaningful?

I mean, death is a part of life. In any case, Michael Jackson is on the very bottom of my list of those whose death I care about.

Dude, you don't have to troll. Yes, I know SUX, it is practically genetically coded into you, but resist, my friend, resist!

That said, RIP Jacko. Incredible artist.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Who cares... It's plastered all over the damn news.

I'm more concerned with Farrah's fight till the end, than I would ever be of that freak dropping suddenly. Sure, it's sad, but give me a break.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Was never really a fan of his even from an artistic standpoint, and am probably just as saddened that he did not die in prison. I never really got the impression that he had even as much respect for his fans, friends, family and society as he did for his own image.

Not only Farrah Fawcett, but Ed McMahon

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Was never really a fan of his even from an artistic standpoint, and am probably just as saddened that he did not die in prison. I never really got the impression that he had even as much respect for his fans, friends, family and society as he did for his own image.

Not only Farrah Fawcett, but Ed McMahon

Ed death wasn't a tragedy, he was just old. Doesn't make it better, but it's somewhat "expected" at that age.

Farrah and her cancer, albeit i doubt her lifestyle helped, is still a trajedy.

Mike kicking the bucket, that's a relief for everyone who was ever "touched" by the man. I could care less.

R35

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
early reports say overdose, Demerol.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Yeah, that's been hinted at from the moment it hit the news.

Like many others, it's a shame how much talent was wasted by the way he turned out.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.