• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Michael Jackson is dead

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
While I'll agree his early solo stuff was good, he wandered so far off the beaten path both musically and more importantly from decent normalcy that his passing is a great service to humanity, IMHO.

The fact that so many of Hollywood's elitist embraced him and his quirks just proves it's not called La La Land for nothing.

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Liz Taylor went to the ranch to have dinner with the gloved one. Only to be stood up and end up eating with Bubbles the monkey. And she stayed! I wonder what the conversation was about? :D

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Lets all put our hands on our crotches, have a moment of silence, and Beat it!!! Beat it!!!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
"Bubbles initially resided at the Jackson family's Encino home, but moved to Neverland Ranch in 1988, where he slept in a crib at the corner of Jackson's bedroom. Bubbles was allowed to use Jackson's private toilet, although the chimp sometimes wore a diaper.

In a 2003 documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, the singer revealed to journalist Martin Bashir that Bubbles had become overly aggressive. He was removed to an animal sanctuary over fears he may attack Jackson's newborn son, Prince Michael II.

In December 2003, it was reported that Bubbles had tried to commit suicide. The chimp was taken to a hospital in time to be saved."

Holy feck.

R35

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
"Bubbles initially resided at the Jackson family's Encino home, but moved to Neverland Ranch in 1988, where he slept in a crib at the corner of Jackson's bedroom. Bubbles was allowed to use Jackson's private toilet, although the chimp sometimes wore a diaper.

In a 2003 documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, the singer revealed to journalist Martin Bashir that Bubbles had become overly aggressive. He was removed to an animal sanctuary over fears he may attack Jackson's newborn son, Prince Michael II.

In December 2003, it was reported that Bubbles had tried to commit suicide. The chimp was taken to a hospital in time to be saved."

Holy feck.

R35

How does a Chimp commit suicide? Overdose on bananas?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
" He was removed to an animal sanctuary over fears he may attack Jackson's newborn son, Prince Michael II.
Yeah, like dangling his son over a second story balcony to get press coverage is any less dangerous. Was probably trying to protect him from the father.

Holy feck.

R35
He lasted longer than I would have in that environment.

Holy Feck is right!!!

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
"rich" was debatable. but, i suppose you have to have a few bucks to be 1/2 billion dollars in debt.

edit: come to think of it, "man" is debatable too...:p

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I'm sure you guys have probably read these by now but they gave me quite a chuckle.

Farah Fawcett died and went to heaven, she met God, He gave her one wish. She asked for all the children of the world to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change. :D

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Heard he died of food poisoning.

Yeah, I heard that too... apparently it was some 10yr. old nuts?
icon12.gif

🔥 Latest posts