• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mid Georgia Shottalk outing?

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Anyone up for a round of golf this Sunday, Feb 10?

I'm willing to drive up to 100 miles or so from Augusta, how about that Hard Labor Creek place again?

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Doc,

would like to be in, but may have a family obligation. will keep checking this thread tho

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Hey Doc;

I'd love to, but can't on this short of a notice. I'm about 6 hours away. But I am in the process of setting up a weekend trip early to mid March for as many of the Southeastern Shot Talkers. I hope you'll make that one. Right now it's looking like it will be at The Creek at Hard Labour, so you'll have an advantage on the rest of us it looks like, :laugh:

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
OK, no problem.

Dagris, chollyred, what about you guys?

If I don't find an excuse to be out of town, the GF will force me to do yardwork. :eek:

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
we played The Creek at Hard Labor this past weekend........That was the first time I played there and played like crap...I'm working saturday..........

chollyred

Mar 9, 2006
we played The Creek at Hard Labor this past weekend........That was the first time I played there and played like crap...I'm working saturday..........

What day did you play? We were there Sunday.

Wish I could play this weekend, but have a little one turning 6 and will probbly have to work some too. I definitely would like to get in at least one more round before their Leap Year special expires.

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
it was sunday.....we started at 9 and didnt leave until 6....I was the one in the woods looking for his ball all the time.....:laugh:

I was wearing a dark blue shirt and tan pants..there was three of us.

chollyred

Mar 9, 2006
You were about an hour ahead of us, but you may have passed me on the putting green. (It didn't do any good.) I still 3-4 putted everything. :(

I was wearing a Georgia Tech windshirt and ball cap. Kinda stood out in the heart of UGA country. :laugh:

The lady at the pro shop thought is was hilarious for some reason... :hunter:

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
You were about an hour ahead of us, but you may have passed me on the putting green. (It didn't do any good.) I still 3-4 putted everything. :(

I was wearing a Georgia Tech windshirt and ball cap. Kinda stood out in the heart of UGA country. :laugh:

The lady at the pro shop thought is was hilarious for some reason... :hunter:
I saw you. You were putting when we got there. I was wearing a Ga Tech visor. I was also wearing a beige wind breaker that morning. When we got there, my buddy and I just putted once or twice and made the joke we were ready:laugh:.........

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online