• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mid-Life Crisis?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
i never would have guessed...:laugh:
Odd, most people think i am older than i am because of my conservative stance...

MC...anal leakage is probably one of the funniest 'side effects' i have ever heard of. I almost pissed my pants when i heard the first commercial go Side effects may include....anal leakage..... I'm like, damn..i think i will stick to the common cold.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
It's happened to me twice, the first time when I was 47 and again last year. Thankfully I chose a new boat the first time instead of an affair because I pretty sure my wife would have killed me. :p

Last year was more like what you're going through only for some reason 55 was the magic number. And it wasn't because of how close that is to 60. What struck me was how quickly time went from 40 to 55 and how it would be just another blink of an eye before the number was 70.

I knew it was time to decide what my quality of life would be with the years I have left. I live in a neighborhood with a bunch of old guys so it was easy to think of examples of people I did or didn't want to be like. I'm rambling, sorry, but just look forward and try to see what you want to happen. Then try to figure out what you need to do.

I'm actually a little excited about the future at this point. I put in some real effort to get in shape and lose a bunch of weight this year and now I'm putting that same effort into my business. Instead of thinking about other careers I could have chosen I decided to see what it be like if I was better at doing what I do. We'll see.

You'll be fine dubya, going back to school and doing well is good thing. Just keep doing stuff like that and stay away from the younger women. :thumbs up:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Christ I didn't know you were that young. My youngest daughter is 25 & the oldest is 28.
Yeap...i'm just a young pup...getting older by the day...daughter is 4 already and time is flying by

Now...about those daughters...(MC wants me to find someone else's daughters to harass...) ;)

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Yeap...i'm just a young pup...getting older by the day...daughter is 4 already and time is flying by

Now...about those daughters...(MC wants me to find someone else's daughters to harass...) ;)

Any of the 4 would kick your ass, I feel sorry for anyone who dates them.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006

Clark, you better be careful. You ain't got much to be proud of, don't chase off the one women who can tolerate you, especially since you haven't tied the knot yet...

🔥 Latest posts