• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mid-Life Crisis?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I lived in Germany for several years, on two different occasions. Traveled to Portugal and Spain, to Switzerland and all over Germany..

I spoke some Germany, enough to get around, understand what most items were. I could buy food, gas, order in a restaurant and use the public transportation.

Most people can get past it, and you can still enjoy yourself while you don't understand the complete gist of the conversation.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Just ever so slightly off topic but if any one of you ever decides to come to Australia I'd be more than happy to offer a place to crash. Would love to meet any of you, and show you some of our finest courses.

It would be my privilege. :australia

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Sounds like its time for a Corvette and a 21 yr old blonde..:D

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Just ever so slightly off topic but if any one of you ever decides to come to Australia I'd be more than happy to offer a place to crash. Would love to meet any of you, and show you some of our finest courses.

It would be my privilege. :australia
I have been thinking on going and visit you when I go back home actually...

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I have been thinking on going and visit you when I go back home actually...

Just say the word Xam, we could meet up in Melb and play a nice track there or I could show you a few around here, not as nice but a damn sight cheaper.

Hopefully we can sort something out down the track!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
50? Old fart! :D (turned 45 a few weeks ago).

Tell your wife that do deal with your mid life crisis you want to see how many days/nights in a row you can have sex with her.

If it works for you, maybe I'll try it when I turn 50!

Staff online

Members online