• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Might as well have a COVID-19 thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
2101.jpg

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Get better soon buddy! Sorry to hear about your pops. I’ve only seen my dad 3 times since March.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
We had a wave go through our grounds & greens staff a few weeks ago. All were young and weren't adversely affected. Today, our clubhouse manager tested positive. Was in the clubhouse when he was the past couple days. Stayed masked up. Still, will probably quarantine for the next 10 days. Need to regrip some clubs and do some paint fill experimenting so might just have some home time. Wife has already moved me out of the bedroom into a spare room.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Messaged my doctor's office. They came back saying if I had contact closer than 6 feet with someone testing positive for more than 15 minutes to self quarantine. If not, just watch for symptoms. I don't think I was ever within 6 feet of the gentleman and, if so, would have been just passing by. I didn't play this morning. Hauled dirt for a project in the back yard. Spent time cleaning up my golf shop. Will probably move back upstairs, but not be too "huggy" with the wife. The dog and I slept quite well in the spare bedroom last night. Will probably use those sleeping arrangements for the next week or so.

🔥 Latest posts