• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Might as well have a COVID-19 thread

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Good point, I hadn't realized how political the Governor was making it in the subsequent tweets. I've edited it to just the one image and I would like to say that I posted this with the sole intent of showing that we're out of vaccines which sucks for those of us who haven't been vaccinated yet, not about any anti-government stance.

If anyone still believes it to be too political I will gladly remove it.

Thanks for keeping me honest.
Damnit Tea!!!! I mean, WTF?!?!?! Instigator! :p

Nice catch, glark (yes, that hurt).

From what I've read, the lack of vaccine is a state to state issue based on how much they're actually putting in patients. It's my understanding that NC is in good shape for now. No idea how this happened. Given there are multiple sources making and/or seeking approval to make the vaccine, I think we'll be fine overall.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Second shot in the arm, yesterday afternoon. Warned there could be some minor reactions to the second dose. Wife had none. I slept an unbelievable number of hours. Typically, I'll head to bed between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m. I'm always up before 5 a.m. Headed in to bed at 9:30 last night. Woke at 7:00 this morning. Showered and shaved. Ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Passed back out in my recliner for about 2 1/2 hours. Woke up and feel fine. Nothing other than just the unusual sleep time.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I’m so happy to hear and read about everyone and their vaccines. As the spouse of a healthcare worker, this has hit all too close to home. Thankfully she received her first shot a couple weeks ago. One more and that will be a huge sigh of relief for our home... then we wait for me and the kids

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I’m a bit concerned. Over the past ten years to -pick a number - have become much more sensitive to various things. All over the counter pain stuff. Bbq sauces. (Sad deal there) to name two of more.
My Heath is deceiving... it’s actually not good, COPD, no exertion ability... just started with the weights and 35 pounds over my head ,on a bar is killling me.
So a strong adverse reaction is worrisome.. but weigh that against actually catching it.
I do wonder if I am one that has a natural immunity though. Is that even real?

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I also forgot to send in my test kit by last Friday, so email HR, I might get forced a few days off until it gets sent on Mon.
- work sundays and every other Saturday

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Well as if we couldn’t see this coming, Ontario is going into it’s third provincial lockdown... friggin hell!! Our case numbers on the rise again and our healthcare system is overloaded. Here we go again!!

On the bright side, my parents have appointments for their first shots April 10!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Well as if we couldn’t see this coming, Ontario is going into it’s third provincial lockdown... friggin hell!! Our case numbers on the rise again and our healthcare system is overloaded. Here we go again!!

On the bright side, my parents have appointments for their first shots April 10!!

Saw on the news that France appears to be headed back to lock down too. We aren’t out of the woods yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Saw on the news that France appears to be headed back to lock down too. We aren’t out of the woods yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even close! It’s just getting stupid, like please, someone shit already or get off the F’in POT!!! I wouldn’t want to be in Mr. Ford’s shoes right now or anyone of the world leaders right now...

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
NO GOLF in the province of Ontario until at least June 2... and holy hell the people of this province are just loosing their god damn minds!! I’ve never seen or heard so much whining. I’m completely on the fence on this one, as an golf industry worker and someone who really wants to play, I do kinda get both sides... BUT I also have my young family to keep safe and if that means staying at home, my backyard mini course is just fine!! Members ONLY!

🔥 Latest posts