• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mizuno 7-wood Headcover

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone ccould help me. I have a Mizuno MP001 7-wood that really is in need of a new headcover. My one is one pretty dam mess as all of the zip stitching etc. has come off. It looks a sight and I'm sure you can appreciate that my golf clubs/bag of clubs are my pride and joys and so I like to have everything in place and looking well.

I was wanting to know whether or not you guys had seen any replacement covers for this particular club, or indeed could suggest where I might find such an item. I reside in the UK, but don't mind paying shipping for this particular thing. I have seen a Miz. F-50 headcover for a 7-wood on UK ebay, but it is £15 plus postage, and although it looks pretty smart, it is a fair bit of money for a headcover which ain't absolutely the right one.

Any suggestions as to where I might track down a thing would be greatly appreciated.

Andy :)

john45

Jul 4, 2005
Try getting in touch with Mizuno directly and see if they can help. They may have one in stock.

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Try getting in touch with Mizuno directly and see if they can help. They may have one in stock.

Thanks mate, didn't think of that.

ThinkI will contact Mizuno first of all and then try down that road, but thanks, Paul..:)

🔥 Latest posts