• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mizuno MP-60's/Cameron Circa 62 #3 and #6 and an FTi Tour

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
Titleist-Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #6 charcoal mist finish, red baby T grip, red matching head cover included. 8.5 outta 10. Saw 2 trips to the putting green and one round of golf. $165.00 plus ship.

Callaway FTi tour, 9.5 Neutral shafted with a Proforce V2 R Flex tipped 1 inch to stiffen it a bit. 7.5 outta 10. $150.00 plus ship.

Can forward pictures if interested.

Updated: Jan 28

OP
EddieC

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
Silver and L,

I'll get the pics to you this afternoon. I have faces, backs and soles...any others you'd like?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'd like some pics of the Scotty's if you don't mind. Thanks!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Faces backs and soles should be sufficient. More of the same is fine. Please include a brief description in the email too- summarizing any knicks or anything. Common sense stuff, really.

My mizzy bone is tingling :)

OP
EddieC

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
LB, If you want some photo please send me your e-mail....my photo posting skills suck.....I've tried.
Big J, two back side photos in the gallery area, but that's all I could get loaded, I sent you a PM also.
Silver, e-mail with photos sent, slightly better than WBL quality, hopefully they sooth the tingle.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Yo, A pic of the Circa #3 please. Shipping to 53936 zip????:thumbs up: $10 or so????
35"????

OP
EddieC

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
Yo, A pic of the Circa #3 please. Shipping to 53936 zip????:thumbs up: $10 or so????
35"????

Zaphod, Answered your pm and sent pics to your e-mail....not sure about shipping, I'd ship it and then we could square up so you'll only pay what it cost. Your choice on shipping, Purple and Orange, Brown or good old Red, White and Blue. Let me know.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Zaphod, Answered your pm and sent pics to your e-mail....not sure about shipping, I'd ship it and then we could square up so you'll only pay what it cost. Your choice on shipping, Purple and Orange, Brown or good old Red, White and Blue. Let me know.

Sounds good Color of the truck does not matter. I ship to a business address so all deliver with equal efficiency. That a SOLD

OP
EddieC

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
Scotty Cameron #6 and FTi still availiable. Anyone?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.