• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mizuno MP Satin 60* lob wedge head

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
WEDGE IS SOLD!

I have a Mizuno 60* lob wedge head for sale. It's in great shape, no big dings or gouges. I got it from Silver, but it's just not for me. It's 60* with 9* bounce, Satin finish and milled grooves. Spins the ball like crazy.

Make me an offer. I'm looking to get 30 bucks or so plus shipping, but let me know if you have something to trade or whatever. It's head only because I need the shaft that's in it. It's also alot cheaper to ship it this way, so you're saving in the end if you have a spare shaft kicking around. Shops also often have wedge shafts galore from pulls, so finding a shaft would be easy and cheap.

I also still have my GBBII up for grabs, so if anyone is interested in a huge Combo deal, let me know. I'll bend over backwards for ye.

Cheers,

Rock

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
I have tonnes of shafts kicking around. The wedge sounds good, and it's a great deal.

But no. It's not for me. I'm not into lob wedges.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Tonnes of shafts and you're only 13 years of age ?!?? Goodness me !!

Rock: who pulls your shafts for ya >? Shaft extraitors are fairly dear on it. Wish I had access to one, but the Pro has never chosen to invest in one.
Also: what do you make of Mizuno's wedges ? I have just dropped getting the PW in my MP60's, and instead ordered a 47 in the Black Nickel. Wanted summat that didn't rust, so opted for this as opposed to the Raw Haze. Ain't seen the thing yet, but I am predicting that it will be pretty nice. It is bound to be better looking than the MP60 PW which I do not like very much at all...:(

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
Andy_79 said:
Tonnes of shafts and you're only 13 years of age ?!?? Goodness me !!

So many broken clubs. I just get the shaft pulled. They act as good swords for sword fights with my brother.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I pulled my 1st shaft the other day. No puns please. It was easy. Just cut the ferrule with a utility knife and heat the hosel up for 20-30 seconds with a propane torch. I didn't even use a vise, just put the club up on a workbench. Of course after about 10 seconds with the torch it dawned on me I was standing 5ft. away from the 200 gallon heating oil tank in the basement. :)

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Steel shafted clubs are dead easy as Ez has pointed out. Graphite, on the other hand, it a whole other animal in itself....

Mizuno wedges are the most underrated wedges out there, IMO.

I'd let this go for a song if someone wants it.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Does anyone want this thing?

I'd trade it for balls if need be. (Insert joke here).

R35

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
I'd possibly take it off your hands if it had a shaft. I have got shafts here, but I have no idea and can't really be bothered to put a shaft in it.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I'd trade it for balls if need be. (Insert joke here).

Thanks, I needed a laugh. :D Easily the funniest thing I've read all day.

Back to topic. No, I don't need a 60* head as much as I need my balls. :D
As a matter of fact, I pulled my 60* wedge from my bag (ouch!) last week, as I just don't have the touch needed to properly stroke it. :D

God, I can't help myself sometimes.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Scotty01292 said:
I'd possibly take it off your hands if it had a shaft. I have got shafts here, but I have no idea and can't really be bothered to put a shaft in it.

It would take more effort to crap than it does to install a steel shaft into a wedge. Seriously.

I'll put a shaft into it for you (at your cost), but shipping is gonna be 4 times as much because it will be oversized mail.

Hence why I'm selling it as head only. Shipping would be like 4 bucks.

R35

mgoblue

Who me?
Jun 9, 2005
Rockford35 said:
It would take more effort to crap than it does to install a steel shaft into a wedge.

I think that may be the line of the year...Awesome!

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Scotty (or whomever else),

I found a Dynamic Gold shaft for the wedge if you're interested. I haven't yet installed it, so I can cut it to any length you want and tip trim as needed.

Let me know.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
$25.

Someone grab this from me.

R35

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
How much would P&P to Scotland be, for it? (including the shaft, if possible. I'd have to check, but I don't think any of the pro shops near me actually do "shafting")

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Scotty,

PM me with your address, i'll try to figure out shipping.

As for shafting, it would surprise me if the shops didn't do re-shafts. People break shafts all the time, so they need the shop to install a new one.

As I mentioned before, it's stupid easy.

R35

🔥 Latest posts