• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MIZUNO MP33 VS. KZG GOLF Z0 Blades!!!! is this a comparison?

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
Hi everyone,I have played my MP33 for almost 4 seasons now and think about sooner or later buy a new set of clubs. Now, just this week somebody recommended the KZG GOLF Z0 Blades, they look amazing, but are the good? He only had a 1 iron there to test and it felt nice, but i could not tell anything about the spin control, etc. Has anyone played the KZG GOlf Z0 Blades, or does anyone have a suggestgion towards other clubs. I defrinitely want a blade and a steal shaft (I think about trying the new 80 steal shafts, forgot the name though).And the set needs to have a 1 iron and fairway wedge!Thanks a lotYours Pupperlapub

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I played 33's for a year and loved them. I gave them up for a much more forgiving cavity back Mp-30. However, I did have a chance to hit a OZ 7 iron and wedge, and they are the cat's meow. Very forgiving and the feel is nice.

Would I trade my Mizuno's for them? Nope.:miz:

R35

OP
papperlapub

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
Cheers,I think I am going to buy a fairway wedge of the OZ and look how i like that one.But I too, do not think I will change the my mp33 to any other set, I just love that too much. I think i would even buy a new one, before buying a different set.Papp

OP
papperlapub

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
Hi R35,

I have not heard from the new MP 67- are they a new blade? when aret ehy cominng? Give me info - am interested.

cheers

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The Mp67 is to be released as I type this. Sometime in the next week.

Originally, I got info that it was supposed to be a MP32 with more perimter weighting and the same cut muscle design, but now reports are coming around that it's Luke Donald's design, a MP-33 with a cut muscle.

The best just got better, IMO. :miz:

R35

rockford 6.5

Nov 10, 2006
mp67's are fantastic! blades are no longer hard to hit,these irons are easier to work than any cavity back, had mine custom built direct from mizuno , ordrerd 2 iron as well, very accurate can't praise them enough you must try them.
You can't appraise clubs from an armchair, or get any idea how they play by reading rerviews or brochures, get out there and try them for your self, i am not an anorak that sits reading all the bumf and then makes out i am an expert on a particular brand, once again , i urge you to try for yourself, good luck

🔥 Latest posts