• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mizuno R Series Wedges

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Y'know, I think I might go the whole hogg with Mizuno this year. Everything but the driver, which came courtesy of MG :)

How does this look:

Callaway FT-3 8.5 Graf. Blue Tour S.
Mizuno MP001 3-wood Graf. Prolite S.
Mizuno MP001 7-wood bent to 18 degrees. Graf. Blue X.

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 & 4-iron. Rifle 6.5 1/2 inch longer, 1 degree upright.
Mizuno MP 67 5-PW. Rifle 6.5 1/2 longer, 1 degree upright.

Mizuno MP R Series wedge 51 degree & 58 degree. Rifle 6.5 1/2 longer, 1 degree up.

Sweet, or no ?! :)

Have been playing well with my current 52 and 58, but it is tempting to "GO MIZ.", espesh after watching this clip:

http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/wedges/mp_r_series_black_nickel/

Rock'll agree 'bout the wedges, me thinks. Talk me into it & give me an excuse to start spendin', big guy....;) :)

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Looks like a sweet setup to me my friend. The Mp001 fairways are superb, imo. BTW, Have you hit that big dog yet?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Get 'em.

Is that enough? :laugh:

Seriously, the Mizzy's are the dogs bollocks. (Did I say that right?;))

I love mine. I don't, however, like the satin chrome version all that much. Too hard off the face, I feel. However, the raw or BlNi are "trout-standing".

If you don't like them, you can throw me down the apple and pears, or call me on the dog and bone and call me a wanker, and pull out my bird's nest.

Whatever the hell all that means....lol. :biglol:

R35

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Get 'em.

Is that enough? :laugh:

Seriously, the Mizzy's are the dogs bollocks. (Did I say that right?;))

I love mine. I don't, however, like the satin chrome version all that much. Too hard off the face, I feel. However, the raw or BlNi are "trout-standing".

If you don't like them, you can throw me down the apple and pears, or call me on the dog and bone and call me a wanker, and pull out my bird's nest.

Whatever the hell all that means....lol. :biglol:

R35

LOL, Your English is comin on a treat, nice to see the Dogs Bollocks have replaced the cats meow.

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Paul: Had it out today and hit a few good. Is some sound off it, eh !? :eek: Hit a few way left with it, but hopefully I will hit 'em straighter tomorrow. Def. a good weapon to have in the armour.

I am owed over a grand by C.W., so I will square ya whenever that comes through. The Area Manager is now on the case with paying me - that is how bad the situation is !

Thomas (haha, its great being on first name terms with you Shottalk Legends ! :D) - nice one; may well look into getting those, dude. Still ain't seen them anywhere, however :(

Paul: I reckon all this surge of UK-like talk is partly because of our misunderstanding of him calling my posts "simple" haha :)

🔥 Latest posts