• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

mmm...copper inserts for less with more

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
TEI and Buttonback Fans - SSB is here to help

Well, well, well. Here I am again with some yummy new prototypes.

I have the Southport Shore, Surfside Shore and Yaupon Shore models. These are yes, wait for it, wait for it. The same designs you have seen and loved already but now with that sought after copper insert. Why pay 500 bucks for one from someone else with no personalization when you can get one of these for much less all personalized up and ready to go. I am awaiting final shipment dates, but these are the preliminary pictures. I am still not sure about pricing as I have to wait on some final cost issues, but they will be well over $100.00 cheaper than some of the others out there. We are still not sure about the finishing on them, but they will not be available with different hosels. They will be offered with only the hosel you see, I may do some mid-slants on the Yaupon.

I have one lefty Surfside Shore and one lefty Yaupon Shore available. Two righty Surfside Shore and two righty Yaupon Shore. I will have three maybe four righty Southport Shore.

Feel free to copy any pictures and post them in other locations to help spread the word. I will have more info to come very soon.

Top two pictures are of the Southport
Next one is the Surfside
Next one is the Yaupon
SPback11-19-08.JPG
SPface11-19-08.JPG
SSface11-19-08.JPG
YPface11-19-08.JPG

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
TEI and Buttonback Fans - SSB is here to help

Well, well, well. Here I am again with some yummy new prototypes.

I have the Southport Shore, Surfside Shore and Yaupon Shore models. These are yes, wait for it, wait for it. The same designs you have seen and loved already but now with that sought after copper insert. Why pay 500 bucks for one from someone else with no personalization when you can get one of these for much less all personalized up and ready to go. I am awaiting final shipment dates, but these are the preliminary pictures. I am still not sure about pricing as I have to wait on some final cost issues, but they will be well over $100.00 cheaper than some of the others out there. We are still not sure about the finishing on them, but they will not be available with different hosels. They will be offered with only the hosel you see, I may do some mid-slants on the Yaupon.

I have one lefty Surfside Shore and one lefty Yaupon Shore available. Two righty Surfside Shore and two righty Yaupon Shore. I will have three maybe four righty Southport Shore.

Feel free to copy any pictures and post them in other locations to help spread the word. I will have more info to come very soon.

Top two pictures are of the Southport
Next one is the Surfside
Next one is the Yaupon

These putters will be 329.99 plus shipping on our website. For a limited time the few I have are available to Shot Talk members for 299.99 Shipped

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Shame, I don't do plumber's neck. A torched finish or oil can with that insert would be off the hook. Price point is good, Chris.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Shame, I don't do plumber's neck. A torched finish or oil can with that insert would be off the hook. Price point is good, Chris.

Yeah that is the problem with that insert in there. I will probably do another batch sometime next year that can be gun blued or polymered, but heating the head with the insert already in it is asking for problems.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008

We are offering these for 265.00 as is, or if you would like a different neck we can work something out for you.

My inventory of these heads is very low now and I only have a few of each left in right and lefty.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I need to stop looking at putters... Might have to get me a UGA putter made when my tax return comes in a few weeks... Ughhhhhh..

Chris, how long is the turn around these days, curious?

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I need to stop looking at putters... Might have to get me a UGA putter made when my tax return comes in a few weeks... Ughhhhhh..

Chris, how long is the turn around these days, curious?

It depends upon what all you would like done to it. Adding weight removing wieght, changing hosels, finsh wanted can make them vary by quite a bit. If you want a standard hosel that is already attached to a putter and just want stamping, loft/length/lie adjustment then maybe a week to ten days. If you want a new hosel and new finish and all of the others above then we are talking 3+ weeks. Our average is about 21 days, sometimes it is longer and sometimes it is shorter.

In short without knowing exactly what you want it is hard to be more precise. Shoot me an e-mail if you have any other questions and I can give you a call. Nights work best for me.

Thanks,

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Southport Shore finished for an awesome gift for a father! The few of these I have left are still 265.00 shipped.

000_0018.jpg

000_0019.jpg

000_0020.jpg

000_0021.jpg

000_0022.jpg

000_0026.jpg

🔥 Latest posts