• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MOBILE GOLF SWING RECORDER

P

pixipip

Hi all,

New to this forum stuff but was told by a friend that they a good place to read real views on equipment. I'm looking for a new driver and read about the Mizuno MP001 review and it has put my mind at rest.

I've bought a brand new product off the internet last month - It's a small digital recorder that clips to your golf bag and videos your golf swing as your playing a normall round, my swing has so improved because I've NEVER seen my own swing before and I also bought the V1 swing analysis off the site and I now have a coaching academy in my home for just £200.

I'm addicted to it and thought i should share my view with the site -

HIGHLY RECONMEND THIS NEW WAY TO PRACTISE - I'll be a pro by next year at the rate I'm improving!!! lol

Oh yeah nearly forgot, the web address is www.golfgizmo.co.uk

Let me know how you get on.

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
pixipip said:
New to this forum stuff but was told by a friend that they a good place to read real views on equipment. I'm looking for a new driver and read about the Mizuno MP001 review and it has put my mind at rest.

Why insult our intelligence? If you have something to sell, first be honest about it and then post it in the correct section. :horse:

Have a nice day.

~QQ

🔥 Latest posts