• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Money is no object, you can buy any car/truck....but....

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Whoops, forgot to show a picture of a Caterham. Ugly, but cool...

caterham.r500.jpg

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
Yeah Z06 is only 505HP,

The ZR-1 is the new super vette. 650HP Supercharged, brakes from a ferrari, I believe I read somewhere that it brakes from 60mph in 96 feet. It has done numerous head to head tests against the GT-R and it has won in pretty much every category. The only thing the GT-R has on it is price. Also, the GT-R is ugly.....and it's a Nissan.....

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hey, I have both, and the Nissan is the one that starts and runs everytime I ask it to.

Nissan +1
Corvette 0

Bingo.

Nissan also isn't being bailed out since their company realized that quality counts for something.

R35

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
Bingo.

Nissan also isn't being bailed out since their company realized that quality counts for something.

R35

Not really. They nearly bankrupted in 1998 and were saved by Renault, and have recently sought a ~$2B loan from the Japanese government. Toyota (already got $3B) and Honda have their hands out over there, too. They just aren't getting bailouts from the US.

kidzwitgunz

Jn 15:13 Ductus Exemplo
Jun 25, 2009
Speaking of a car I would love to own.....

I was watching some show about a tattoo parlor in an rv going around the country........he had one heck of an awesome lil roadster that he towed behind the RV, now THAT would be fun to drive! :)

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I'm going to have to go with a Dodge 2500 4-door diesel cummins. I would also put an aluminum bumper/grill guard made by the Herd. I spend equal amounts of my time in mud, dirt, and snow as asphalt. I also am hauling something at least 30% of the time. Cummins is the only way to go...and I should still get near 20 mpg.

Now if we are talking fun truck, it would be a trophy truck.

Also, there is nothing wrong with geothermal heating. It will certainly be in my next home, along with a windmill to supplement what I pay to the local co-op.

🔥 Latest posts