• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Moral dilemma?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
ezra76 said:
...After considering all of the above I made out with about $1.50. Still higher than Walmarts net per sale. :) Now I just have to to it 1.74 billion times.

LOL - perfect!

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
Yeah, I'm kinda thinking that while I could flog some of the suff, I would be left holding onto some of those hybrids or selling them for next to nothing.

Poor finish Bagger Dave, or are you saving yourself for a better prize?
Yeah, missed getting a game altogether this weekend. Funeral and mince weather combined. Poor show.

The guys down in Carlton House seem to be struggling. Clarke is doing his best to throw it away (comme toujours!!!!).

Nah IG I just choked - set myself a target of 39 points and tried to protect it.

I got myself a freebie this Friday down to Carton - with this weather I'm not too sure whether that's a good thing !

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
IrishGolfer said:
2. Am I taking advantage of this poor women?
3. What is the sellibility of the following Nike clubs:

sq 3 15
cpr 3 21
slingshot 2 18
sq 460 10 5
slingshot oss
cpr 3 22
slingshot 3 20
slingshot tour
I would say simply because you had to ask #3, then I would doubt anyone could accuse you of #2, and the same reason she would probably prefer selling them to you. If she does not know enough about them to provide accurate info on eBay, it becomes a hassle issue for bidders on trying to find out the information and she most likely will not make as much or more than you would be willing to pay.

I personally do not sell on eBay because it is a hassle and not worth it to me for the money I would make. Instead my old set sits in the basement and collect dust or are used when friends visit without clubs. Probably the reason I do not buy alot of clubs and become a club Ho. Although I have saved 3-4 friends and family members from finding clubs for several rounds. Some of which returned the favor with paying for my round, which was not my intent, but it and being able to offer a set lessons the thought of them going to waste.

Matthew_22

Mar 31, 2006
My auntie and cousins have all of a sudden got right into ebay, and have made a couple of hundred dollars profit with just a few sales.

I don't think it would be immoral to sell these clubs for profit, it is just a matter of whether you know what your are doing and are willing to put in a bit of effort.

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Matthew_22 said:
I don't think it would be immoral to sell these clubs for profit, it is just a matter of whether you know what your are doing and are willing to put in a bit of effort.

agreed. Dont look at it as "profit" . Look at it as payment for the labor expended to post and sell and as a reward for the risks involved. Selling is hard work, and I rarely like to sell anything as I am opposed to hard work. :)

🔥 Latest posts