• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More forgiving irons...

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
You wanna trade those eye 2 for a 905R?

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
What the hell.... I had a thread exactly like this when I realized I sucked too much to play s59's and I got roasted. "man up" and "put em back in the bag".

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Ping eye 2 Red Dot - Mint $175.

If I don't like them, or the lofts are an issue - I'll look at the TM or Callys. I'm having them shipped to FL, so they'll get 3-4 rounds in next week.

1967GTA

I Love Cindy Mancini
Dec 23, 2009
speaking of forgiving irons. my club had a demo day yesterday and the new Callaway Diablo Edge irons (not the Diablo forged) were probably THE most forgiving iron i have ever hit. they were a club longer than my current irons, and shots not hit pure still flew straight and long.... im thinking about getting them now...i was very impressed

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I plan on hitting some demo days also to find a new iron to my liking.

Since this was a rush job for this trip, I wanted to go with something tested and true. Plus I think everyone should have a minty set of Eye 2 at some point, if just for the conversation factor lol

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country

Since this was a rush job for this trip, I wanted to go with something tested and true. Plus I think everyone should have a minty set of Eye 2 at some point, if just for the conversation factor lol

Agreed. I still have my set of Eye 2's and will hold to them if for nothing else than a base line club and for something to talk about.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country

Agreed. I still have my set of Eye 2's and will hold to them if for nothing else than a base line club and for something to talk about.

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Are you still unavailable this weekend?? I can call Joe and we can meet you half way.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Are you still unavailable this weekend?? I can call Joe and we can meet you half way.

Unfortunately, I am still unavailable for golf on the weekend. 4 extra days of work in the next week and a half covering other's shifts at work. No rest for the wicked.:unhappy:

🔥 Latest posts