• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More ho'in money coming soon!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
We're almost done with another plane for M$ Flight Simulator....

:laugh:

screen_3.jpg

screen_2.jpg

screen_1.jpg

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Nice.

You modeled the engine too?

JG-42? ;)

Slingblade61

You've been away from that along time now right Sling? If you DON'T model the engines and every knob and button in the virtual cockpit you won't sell one. All the levers and gauges in the vc are mouse clickable. It drops the fuel and tank and bombs in the "non" combat flight simulator, our Hellcat, the wings folded, the tailhook worked, the canopy opened, all the vc stuff works like all the throttle console levers, pedals, control stick, window crank for just starters. I can't remember all the stuff now that works.... This plane was designed by another team member. We take turns doing every other one... But we split the profits equally three ways...

(Spend $20 on M$ Flight Simulator 2004 Sling and I'll send you a present...)

:laugh:

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Did they ever get the guns working in the FS series? That issue always pissed me off. It seemed like the simplest solution to the FS / CFS conundrum. CFS being generally regarded as shit with guns where FS is a great flight sim with no guns....wtf?

I have been away for a long time but am getting geared up to do a stint with the RAF_662 in IL2 1946, got it coming in the mail this week. :)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
By the way, I know what the plane is (I haven't been away THAT long)....I was referencing the paint scheme, I was thinking JG 42 but in that regard I have been away too long.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Nice job... How the heck can you do that yet have such $hitty club photos?
icon10.gif

So whatcha' gonna ho next.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Did they ever get the guns working in the FS series? That issue always pissed me off. It seemed like the simplest solution to the FS / CFS conundrum. CFS being generally regarded as shit with guns where FS is a great flight sim with no guns....wtf?

I have been away for a long time but am getting geared up to do a stint with the RAF_662 in IL2 1946, got it coming in the mail this week. :)

By the way, I know what the plane is (I haven't been away THAT long)....I was referencing the paint scheme, I was thinking JG 42 but in that regard I have been away too long.

Slingblade61

I meant in regard to the detailing on the engine... You're probably right on JG 42. They've got guns flashing and making sound in fs9 but you can't cause damage which the whole fun of shooting things... I didn't like IL2. Went back to cfs2 for combat.

They've got WWII freeware carriers made for FS9 with working catapalts and arrestor cables. It's a blast bringing in our Hellcat for a carrier landing in FS9.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Got anything that will work for FS2002 WBL? Im a little behind on the times and havent picked up flight sim x though. Looks good i've always been a fan of WWII fighters, really like the P-38.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Some 2004 stuff works in 2002 but I don't know which since I haven't had 2002 on the PC in along time. 2004 stuff usually works in fsX. Think everything we're selling (Westland Whirlwind, P-51D, Hellcat and soon BF-109) is designed for fs9 and fsx. :laugh:

www.angelfire.com/falcon/index.html

simMarket: Warbirds DT

That p-38 looks pretty sweet. Do you know if theres going to be a new CFS?

kow_ciller

M$ is out of the combat sims because of the horrible job they did on CFS3 and now probably out of the other flight sims because of the horrible job (and sales) on FSX....

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
What about something more modern? How is the rotary winged system in FS?

I love helicopters, especially the UH-60. Any info Warbird?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.