• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More pics of the next PGA superstar

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Some more pics of my grandson Cooper playing golf.
640.jpg
659.jpg

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Time for a new camera!

They are off my phone, ocasionally the auto focus goes on the fritz, sadly today was one of those ays. I've got to take it and get it fixed or get a new phone, one or the other.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Good stuff Dub!

Thanks Jim, he has the follow through and holding his pose down pat. I am especially proud of how he keeps his head down when he hits the ball. To only be 2 1/2 he makes good contact.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
He's good looking kid.

Does your grandson use a cross-handed grip all the time? My son plays cross-handed...even holds baseball bat like that. I guess it just feels natural that way to the little guys. I've noticed other kids that do that too. I've tried to get my son to switch but he won't. He's so young that I just let him do what he wants, I rarely do any coaching, but it kind of bugs me.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
He's good looking kid.

Does your grandson use a cross-handed grip all the time? My son plays cross-handed...even holds baseball bat like that. I guess it just feels natural that way to the little guys. I've noticed other kids that do that too. I've tried to get my son to switch but he won't. He's so young that I just let him do what he wants, I rarely do any coaching, but it kind of bugs me.

He switches back and forth. Like you I've tried to get him to stop, but at that age, well.........., I just let him have fun. When he gets a little older we'll work more on the fundamentals. But he loves it, his clubs are his favorite toy of all. He even enjoys watching golf on TV and me playing Tiger Woods, The Masters Edition.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.