• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More Props for GG

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I had ordered an R7425 TP from Global Golf last week. I got it last night, all intact, lol. Club was in very nice shape apart from a physical alteration that had been overlooked. I know it came to them like that, not something they did, but got overlooked I guess when grading it.

I contacted customer service and they will be replacing it. I'll be sending the other one back. I'm impressed by this level of service and will surely continue to buy from them. I recommend anyone looking for clubs check them first. Just click the banner that comes up top or go through the "pro shop" link.

They've got some great deals right now and really nice aftermarket shafts in a lot of clubs. There are 2 Superquads with VS Proto's last I checked and another BurnerTP 9.5* with an Xflex Pershing that they just dropped to $249... beat that with free shipping.
icon14.gif
Tons of FW woods and hybrids as well. Make sure to use the dropdown boxes to check shafts and lofts. Sometimes I'll come across something with a really expensive shaft in it for the same as a stock shaft would be.

Rest assured they stand behind their products. No need to worry about shady Ebay sellers, GG has better stuff at better prices.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
yeah ive picked up a few wedges this summer from them.there rating system has been as good as or better then they rate it.i bought a rac black 54* sw that was 4 stars i could hardly tell it had been used.also picked up a 50* rac chrome that was 5 stars after i got it had it laying out and my league partner asked if that was my new wedge. told him it was. he looked at it and said i thought you bought a used one.i told him it was look at the grip.it had a brand new lampkin grip instead of a factory TM grip.

i always check GG out before i go anywhere else now.plus if i find something else that catches my eye elsewhere i go to GG to see if they have one.then get it from there if they have it.

Members online