• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More Props to Global

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Yet again Global Golf has proved to be top notch in customer service. I orded an R7425TP a while back and it must have been overlooked that the serial had been ground off the hosel. Needless to say I was looking for a replacement. I hadn't realized how much I'd procrastinated on sending this club back to them but it was nearly 3 months since I'd received it when I sent it. I actually could have gotten credit at GG in lieu of a replacement but they sent out a new one so quick it was already on the way when I called to ask about it. The original driver I ordered should have been about a solid 8 condition based on what I expect from thier rating system. The club they sent back not only had the exact shaft/loft I'd requested (different from the original order) but is absolutely immaculate. It's a solid 9+ condition and looks like it might have hit a dozen or so balls if that. It makes me wonder why I'd ever even consider messing around buying from anyone else, especially TM since there are so many fakes flying around with the newer stuff.

When all is said and done you just can't beat the deals on there. Free Shipping over $100 is almost always available and that makes up for just about any price difference you'd have, even on a suberb Ebay deal. The customer service virtually guaruntees you will get a club in the condition you expect or better for the price, not to mention genuinine without question, that's pricless. Great job Global Golf!

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
My one and only experience with them was great!

A guy at work wants me to help him set up a new bag; the first thing I wanted to know was how he felt about going quality used. He said that he liked the idea and so I immediately logged on to GlobalGolf. We're in the planning phase right now but he is looking to pull the trigger fairly soon. (he catching a lot of flack over his current set at his club) While I love ho'ing clubs with other people's money, the best part is that my "finders fee" will be a round at the Olympic Club!

big_greasy_taco

Jul 31, 2007
I wasn't as impressed with Golbal. Their packaging sucks. I ordered my MB TP's from global, and their packaging consisted of the irons rubber banded together in a box that was about 1 foot too long, and no padding. they just flopped around in the box.

Having said that, they did ship it quickly though!

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Ez how does the discount work?

I used the search feature on here to try to figure it out but everyone said to just PM Robereno, which I did when something showed up I wanted to buy, but the day has come and gone and the item was sold and still no PM from Robereno... i tried going through the link on the site to get the discount, but it didn't show up when i tried to check out so I canceled it, so if there's a quick and easy way for future references, that'd be great.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
They sound superb if only they'd open a branch this side of the pond so we could get some of the free postage and no import duties too, they're mean't to be Global right??? If they're wanting someone to run the european outlet then I'm there man!!! :D Come on Rob you now it makes sense! :laugh:

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Ez how does the discount work?

I used the search feature on here to try to figure it out but everyone said to just PM Robereno, which I did when something showed up I wanted to buy, but the day has come and gone and the item was sold and still no PM from Robereno... i tried going through the link on the site to get the discount, but it didn't show up when i tried to check out so I canceled it, so if there's a quick and easy way for future references, that'd be great.

What discount? I never have gotten a discount except for what they list in the upper right of the home page. Right now it's free shipping over $100.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
You get a 10% discount for belonging to Shottalk EZ. You PM Roberno the link to the item you want and he gives you a code to get 10% off.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Ez doesnt get discounts cuz the amount he'd buy would run GG out of business.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
You get a 10% discount for belonging to Shottalk EZ. You PM Roberno the link to the item you want and he gives you a code to get 10% off.

Dang. They owe me like $387.50. :laugh:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
You can pm Rob for a code.....maybe each person gets their own code or everyone here gets the same one??? I don't know, but I do know he told me to use the same code for each of several purchases I have made.

As far as packaging, I do have a couple comments

#1, when ordering a club along with a headcover why can't the put the cover on the club instead of tossing it into the box alongside the club? Any little extra protection certainly can't hurt.

#2, when I ordered my Burner it arrived perfect, would have liked the headcover to be on it but oh well. The box was in perfect shape & the club was well cradled within.

#3, when I ordered my wifes irons they too like Taco mentioned were just rubber banded together & tossed in the box where they rattled around & beat the hell outta the box. Now granted they were only a $20 set of Golden Bear irons but a little more packaging would have been nice.

🔥 Latest posts