• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More tags?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I am starting to think that Eracer wan't the only out last night getting drunk on Belgian Ale.........:D

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
the strike through request is denied......I hate that. ;)

You have never said (and maybe I've never asked)--why do you hate it?

If I had it, for instance, I could use it instead of italics and different colors in stuff like this:

Strikeout tags would allow me to be more insufferably cute bitingly witty than I already am.

Smallville

Jul 29, 2008
Can we have strikeout tags? This would accomplish two things: one, it would give us strikeout tags. Two, Claire will have to find something else to bug you about!

Sorry Claire, I had to add that!

Smallville

Jul 29, 2008
Wi-Golfer: I can't quite put my finger on why, but for whatever reason, I like that avatar!

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
The new album Dark Horse is freakin fantastic, have probably played it 5-6 times in the last 2 days.

So you've said, you old fart sweetheart.

blue italics should be in strikeout.

Rats, Sling--foiled again.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I second ClairefromClare's request for strike-out tags!! She knows her stuff.

Also, I nominate Wi-Golfer for President on the strength of his avatar. It's a party of two just begging for a 3rd participant.

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Also, I nominate Wi-Golfer for President on the strength of his avatar. It's a party of two just begging for a 3rd participant.

TR, I thought you had PMs, not presidents. And you thought I was a little outre over here??!! :confused:

Wayneo

From the bunker
Dec 31, 2008
Claire,
I think you should start a new thread/poll on the number of users that would like strikeout tags. :laugh: It should make it pretty clear Claire, Sling would have to listen then.

🔥 Latest posts