• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More tags?

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
TR, ... And you thought I was a little outre over here??!! :confused:

Me thinks thou protesteth too much.
awww.myadultimages.com_images_avatars_rude_dominatrix.jpg
Now that is outre.

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Claire,
I think you should start a new thread/poll on the number of users that would like strikeout tags. :laugh: It should make it pretty clear Claire, Sling would have to listen then.

Not putting words in Sling's mouth, but I'm confident he doesn't view this place as a total democracy. His site, his rules.

Me thinks thou protesteth too much.
awww.myadultimages.com_images_avatars_rude_dominatrix.jpg
Now that is outre.

Not at all, Sweetie. This is: atbn1_google_com_images_0fd079eeff4f851677dbc9f58d359b10._.jpg

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Great news, I found Claire's top secret web site and the aforementioned pictures of her!
Claire.jpg

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Not putting words in Sling's mouth, but I'm confident he doesn't view this place as a total democracy. His site, his rules.

True.

Now, if I continue to deny you the tag then I am just being a [S="dick"]dick[/S] big meanie. So since you care much more about this than I do I have acquiesced.

Happy New Year. ;)

Wayneo

From the bunker
Dec 31, 2008
What a great site. Whips, chains, and new for 2009 .... stirkeout tags allowed.

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
True.

Now, if I continue to deny you the tag then I am just being a [s="dick"]dick[/s] big meanie. So since you care much more about this than I do I have acquiesced.

Happy New Year. ;)

Whoa! I'm totally thrilled! awww.clipartof.com_images_thumbnail_2393.gif Now I need a new [S="way to torture you"][/S] project. You don't want a sourdough starter.... I'll come up with something.

atbn2_google_com_images_af72c3e43a90ef329e3351505a3ccd4c._.jpg

What a great site. Whips, chains, and new for 2009 .... stirkeout tags allowed.

Hey, Sling's got all the bases covered!

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I've tried, no go. One more try.

strikeout tags [s="Blue"]suck[/s] are great. I can really see why you wanted these, Claire.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
[S=Damnit, Sling, don't you know once you give in to a woman it never ends?!? Now she's gonna want more, like a cooking forum, and a ladies fashion forum, and probably some kind of man bashing forum named Lifetime]"Damnit, Sling, don't you know once you give in to a woman it never ends?!? Now she's gonna want more, like a cooking forum, and a ladies fashion forum, and probably some kind of man bashing forum named Lifetime"][/S] Good job, boss! :thumbs up: :D

Frankly, that's just too much effort for me. I'd rather have more smilies, like the one of the smilie beating his head into the brick wall. Especially after reading this thread. ;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.