• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More tags?

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Any chance of getting spoiler tags in posts? I believe the software supports it. Ditto youtube links.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Any chance of getting spoiler tags in posts? I believe the software supports it. Ditto youtube links.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving.
YouTubes are easy. Just copy the URL in the body of the post, and the video will appear.

Don't know nuthin' 'bout no spoiler tags (although it sounds like a great idea...)

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
YouTubes are easy. Just copy the URL in the body of the post, and the video will appear.

Don't know nuthin' 'bout no spoiler tags (although it sounds like a great idea...)

The youtube was just a throw-in. I know specialized tags exist but aren't really necessary. I happen to be particularly retarded in my youtube cutting & pasting skills, but what I'd be likely to post doesn't fit what you fellows put up around here.

The spoiler tags are really cool. The Dictatorship has them, as do other sites.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
The youtube was just a throw-in. I know specialized tags exist but aren't really necessary. I happen to be particularly retarded in my youtube cutting & pasting skills, but what I'd be likely to post doesn't fit what you fellows put up around here.

The spoiler tags are really cool. The Dictatorship has them, as do other sites.
How hard is it to cut and paste a URL out of your browser's address bar?

And I'm sure we'd love to gain more insight into your personality by analyzing your choices in videos you share with us. I'm guessing it would be something like this?

YouTube - kitten in flowers

Whereas my choice would be more along the lines of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQyfXEUwsY

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
How hard is it to cut and paste a URL out of your browser's address bar?

You would be surprised...

And I'm sure we'd love to gain more insight into your personality by analyzing your choices in videos you share with us. I'm guessing it would be something like this?

awww.clipartof.com_images_thumbnail_2186.gif

Whereas my choice would be more along the lines of:

Definitely a more appropriate thing to do with cats.

You will be SO disappointed. There isn't a grammar and usage thread on this forum, is there?

YouTube - QI Take Out 1- Grammar Lesson

Or then there's this; you figure me out:

YouTube - Bananaphone Harry Potter

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I appreciated the first video both for its sheer lack of clarity, as well as its overwhelming Claireity...

The second one has me deeply worried.

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Any man whose ideal woman wants a video of cats and flowers is going to be deeply disappointed in me. Make that intimidated by me.

Hey Sling, while we're at it--a strikethrough feature would be great as well. Then I can be even more droll here.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Just to shut some of you up I added the spoiler tag, something I personally will probably never use.

the strike through request is denied......I hate that. ;)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Your awesomeness is beyond infinite borders, rife with anticipation and usury.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
That Banana Phone Video is just disturbing
Just had to test it out.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Uh, Claire, you owe me 3 minutes and 5 seconds for the ones I just wasted watching that. WTF was that?

J/K, but seriously, what was that all about? :biglol:

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Uh, Claire, you owe me 3 minutes and 5 seconds for the ones I just wasted watching that. WTF was that?

J/K, but seriously, what was that all about? :biglol:

You mean you guys actually watch this stuff? :wow: Even I know better than that.

Stephen Fry is hysterical. Very smart British actor, hosts some game show I can't figure out. I've just seen clips.

And my kids love the Harry Potter Puppet Pals.

YouTube - Potter Puppet Pals in "The Mysterious Ticking Noise"

🔥 Latest posts