• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Most holes you have played in a day.

gunning4u

Dec 31, 2006
Got out today on my favorite local course, it was customer appreciation day so it was only 22$ with a cart to play all day. I got in 63 holes and I’m beat. It was pretty windy and didn’t shoot all that great. I shot 83, 88, 83, 41. But something cool happened to a guy I know today, he had a hole in one on a 364 yard par 4. It’s a dog leg right and the wind was perfect today to cut the corner he went up and over the trees and the wind did the rest, he didn’t even see it go in, two kids came running around the corner screaming, he thought he hit someone at first and I got a free beer out of the deal. There was another hole in one on the course on a short par 3 also. I was playing from 8:00 am and got in the car at 9:30pm. I don’t think I want to swing a club until this weekend.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
I'm not in the greatest shape right now and the most I've played was about 27 and by that tiime my swing was all out of wack and just hitting crap balls. It just wasn't worht it after that.

nixdad

Mar 4, 2008
Quite a few years ago, I walked 54 holes and rode for 9 more. I think that was at a track called Kennedy Park in Napa Valley.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Damn, most ive ever done was 3 straight rounds, but also was walking. It was sorta irratating cuz I shot the exact same thing every round, was +1 every 9 for 3 74's...

That hole in one musta been pretty exciting, I dont think I woulda believed it until i saw it in the hole.

Richards279

May 14, 2008
I would probably have to use an entire bottle of gold bond. Usually I'm too chapped to play past 27. Gotta love that Texas swamp ass

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
Most holes played in a day? It was 36 for me, much less than a lot of the other posters but when you take into consideration that I probably average 9 strokes per hole that's 324 swings. Yikes! Then I drank:beach3:!

fredcouplesfan

bring da lulz
Jun 4, 2005
36 back when I was in high school for a state qualifier. I just dont have time for any more than 18 these days.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
In colloege I worked at Blockbuster and one of my buddies and I would do PVT on monday's as quick as possible and then take the rest of the day to see how many holes we could play before sundown. 45 was not uncommon but I think we toped out at like 56 or so.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.