• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mother F!@#$ng thieves...

ecooke21

Sep 6, 2006
My clubs were stolen from my driveway........ Cocksucker!, I hope one of my neighbors is ****ing with me....if not, i'm screwed...

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Sorry to read that ecooke. Are you in an area where it wouldn't be too difficult to put the word out about your clubs?

OP
E

ecooke21

Sep 6, 2006
Update:

My neighbor was ****ing with me... I'll get him back...

Story gets better though..

As were laughing about how i was panicking like a baby... We start talking golf, and he tells me he wants to start golfing.. After a few minutes of talking he tells me that two clubs were delivered to one of his rental properties, last year and they were in his basement... He brings me in his house and shows me two clubs new in the wrapper. 1 odyssey putter/chipper, and a new Scotty 34" Kombi... long story short, I snagged the SC for a C-note from him!!! turned out to be a decent day..

thekid65

Jan 2, 2009
I would like to hear how you end up getting revenge. The only thing worse than messing with a mans wife, is messing with his clubs. You must get revenge!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I would like to hear how you end up getting revenge. The only thing worse than messing with a mans wife, is messing with his clubs. You must get revenge!

I have to agree. Had he GIVEN you the Scotty, revenge could have been avoided. But seeing as how he made money and had a good laugh at your expense, we must figure out a way to get him back!!!!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online