• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mother Nature

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
It started snowing here around 2 hours ago. It's starting to slow down now, but still going. I was aiming for the middle of April to start playing, but I doubt that now.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
All I can say is, if it is snowing at your house right now, you need to be heading to Tn. for the ShotTalk outing on the 18th and 19th of April. There are still slots open, ;)

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Cool! Got any pics?

You wonder why you pay for insurance for years and years. Now it's finally paying off! :D

I love hail storms. Love 'em.

R35

I haven't taken any pics.

The only way I could love hail storms is if they were somewhere besides my house. I had a guy over last night to look at the roof and he let told me that I have some damage to the AC units as well.

But yeah, insurance will be paying off big time. I'll probably be collecting over 10 years worth of premium on this.

But it is suppose to be 80* and sunny today. I threw that in for Lyle. :p

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
All I can say is, if it is snowing at your house right now, you need to be heading to Tn. for the ShotTalk outing on the 18th and 19th of April. There are still slots open, ;)

+1 to this deal!!!

TN is going to be a fantastic trip! Cannot friggin wait...

I just wish i had a way to bring the bike down and make a trip over to the dragon after the outing...

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Well, it started to let up, but still came down nonetheless. I was up at 1 am last night and it was still going. We got about a half a foot of snow, along with almost a foot of snow last week. Yep, this sucks.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
My walkway this morning

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_storm09_1.jpg

my yard

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_storm09_05.jpg

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_storm09_03.jpg

my best friend in the whole world

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_storm09_06.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/biglyle2/storm09-06.jpg

Jun 24, 2006
Lyle,

I'll think of you when I play my local course on Thursday the 9th, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Life is good on the South Shore of NS :laugh:.

There are two courses open an hour away. Maybe I'll take a road trip tomorrow. It's only suppose to be 9º though. I'll just have to dress warm...

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Lyle, you & I may not get to play golf until the same time, although for different reasons.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.