• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mother Nature

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
is a total f'in douchebag. This was taken an hour ago.

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_snowstorm.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm not going to be one of those douche's from down south that bags on us northerners for being in the snow....

I feel for ya man...with all the rain we are getting now, if it were snow, it would be 3 feet deep by now...

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I'm not going to be one of those douche's from down south that bags on us northerners for being in the snow....

I feel for ya man...with all the rain we are getting now, if it were snow, it would be 3 feet deep by now...

Too right... It's been raining hard.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
This is suppose to continue all night, and the wind is suppose to increase to 25-40mph. Snowfall accumulation in the neighborhood of 12-18 inches. Nice, real farking nice.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
That looks nasty but I'd probably trade right now for the hail damage to my house and car that I got last week.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That looks nasty but I'd probably trade right now for the hail damage to my house and car that I got last week.

Cool! Got any pics?

You wonder why you pay for insurance for years and years. Now it's finally paying off! :D

I love hail storms. Love 'em.

R35

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Lyle, you got to move to BC, its 8* and sunny right now, just finished 18 earlier, going to go play another 9 before the gf gets off work :).

.......although it did rain for the past like 9 days before this, but you just have to play through it ;)

🔥 Latest posts