• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Movies

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
United States United States
We watched the sorcerer and the white snake the other night. Its a new jet li movie, which I'm a fan of the mythical styled martial arts movies. My wife however hates these types of movies. I made up an excuse that its got a love story in it (which I guessed from reading the back of the case). Turned out to be a really good movie for its genre, my ol lady actually got into it too. She was glued to it, and even though it has a little love story plot to it, its not so bad that it could be called a chick flick but enough to keep the woman interested.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I almost forgot to mention that I watched Zero Dark Thirty also. This was a really good movie. I don't know how fact based it is, but if its even close I am simply blown away at how much time and energy went into catching Bin Laden.

Great movie and I HIGHLY recommend. I had never heard of Jessica Chastain before this. She did a great job in this movie and it doesnt hurt that she's a strikingly beautiful red head!

Members online

No members online now.