• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Moving the extras for the tax man and credit card sale!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
So after a room remodel gone wild, I'm going to try to move a few extra's to help cover the inbound CC bill. All prices are shipped/ paypalled CONUS, and I am happy to ship overseas if the buyer is willing to cover the actual shipping.

1. Project X 6.5 flighted: 3-pw, .355 taper. These are cut off a standard PW, then 3/8 gaps, so the long irons are slightly short. Three of the shafts have minor dings in them, with only one being below the grip. I do not believe this will be a performance issue, but you needed to know. I hope my price reflect this. $70

2. TaylorMade 2009 TP Rescue: 19 degrees, FCT, stock Voodoo SVS8. Great stick, very forgiving. Hits it slightly too high for me. 8/10. Slightly nick on toe, pin sized. Brand new headcover. $115

3. TaylorMade Tour Burner TP: 9.5 degree. A few slight marks on the crown and wear on sole. Face is nice, topline is pretty clean. Conservative 7/10. VS Proto 65 in stiff with blue GPMC. I would love to sell this head only. $120, or $75 head only

4. Odyssey 2 ball SRT belly: 43 inches. Has a line sharpied on the top. Really in decent shape. 2 ball cover $75

5. Vintage Ping laminated woods: 1,4, and 5 woods. 1 and 4 are red dot Eye 2's, and the 5 is a black dot Eye. Seems to have been refinished. The 5 wood is as new. Steel shafts, with perfect windings. $40 each, or $110 for the set.

6. Sonartec NP-99 3 wood. 15 degree, stock NV-75S. Shaggy dog, 6/10 condition, but still its a great ball. Perfect refinish project! $30
CIMG2264.jpg
CIMG2265.jpg
CIMG2266.jpg
CIMG2267.jpg
CIMG2268.jpg

🔥 Latest posts