• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MP-30's

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Got a set of MP-30's for sale.

3-Pw, Flighted Rifle 5.0 shafts with brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord grips. This was a three star set I bought from Global in December, I have played 15 rounds with them. I had the lofts and lies checked after purchase, they are standard, I did not check the length but they are about a 1/4" shorter than my Taylor Made irons. I would rate them about 7 on a scale of 10, mostly from some bag chatter. The PW has a very small nick on the bottom and the 6i has a dent on the leading edge of the face towards the heel that doesn't effect play, these were there when I bought them. No browning of the face at all. These clubs are in great shape. I really would like to get $200 plus shipping but will take offers.

I also am selling an R7 425, it has a Harrison Pro 3.5 Stiff shaft that plays 45" with a new Lamkin Crossling Cord grip. TP magnetic headcover and TP weight kit with 8 weights and driver. $100 plus shipping for all of it.

I can post pics later this afternoon if anyone is interested before they hit fleabay.

Jason

OP
SCGolfer

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
I will post some pics later this evening
not really looking for trades but price is pretty negotiable

Jason

OP
SCGolfer

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Here are a couple pics if anyone is interested.
Pic of all, pic of nick on bottom of PW and nick on face of 6i.

Jason
DSCN0196.JPG
DSCN0197.JPG
DSCN0198.JPG

OP
SCGolfer

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Pics of the face......sorry I did not clean them but there is no browning on the faces

Jason
DSCN0199.JPG
DSCN0200.JPG
DSCN0202.JPG

🔥 Latest posts