• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MP 32`s

connorbu

Aug 6, 2005
Hey I am new to this site and was recently fitted for a set of mizuno MP 32s. I love them and was wondering if anyone else had thoughts about them. I also am looking to sell at a very reasonable price my MP 30s which are great clubs.

CKGuY914

simplicity vs complexity
Apr 8, 2005
connorbu said:
Hey I am new to this site and was recently fitted for a set of mizuno MP 32s. I love them and was wondering if anyone else had thoughts about them. I also am looking to sell at a very reasonable price my MP 30s which are great clubs.

I love mine, I've had them for a few months now. I am completely hooked on the slim traditional look, whenever I grab my T-Zoids they just look so bulky, too much offset and ugly at address.

I've never played any other set of blades before but just from the extremely easy transition from the T-Zoids (forged cavity) to the MP-32s, I have to assume that they are the easiest to hit blades ever developed.

Mizuno MPed

Fore!
Mar 11, 2005
nice clubs but still not blades... that would be the only thing that will keep me from getting that club

CKGuY914

simplicity vs complexity
Apr 8, 2005
Mizuno MPed said:
nice clubs but still not blades... that would be the only thing that will keep me from getting that club

and they're not blades because?

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
If 80% of the pros use a cavity type club I think the thought that you have to hit a blade is over.

The whole mizuno line are great and they now make a club for every kind of golfer.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Mizuno MPed said:
bc they are not muscle backs thats why! lol

I have to agree here... the MP-32's don't really have all the characteristics of a blade. They look really nice though. I think I'd still go for the 37 if I were to go Mizuno

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.