• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MP 32(WANTED)

Brandon 241

Super Low
Apr 22, 2005
Anybody got a set of MP 32 they would be willing to let go. Leaving for school soon and really hoping to not have to splurge and buy a new set.

CKGuY914

simplicity vs complexity
Apr 8, 2005
I bought a brand new set on eBay for $600, I am sure you can fine another for that price easily. :)

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
I think I have a set of used at the shop but I won't be back until May 2nd.

OP
B

Brandon 241

Super Low
Apr 22, 2005
Well when you return could you maybe take some pics and PM me with the pics. I am going to get some I just dont know if I am going to buy a new set or used. are those mp 37's on your website in good condition why so cheap?? let me know im up for 32's or 37's thanks

Brandon

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Brandon 241 said:
Well when you return could you maybe take some pics and PM me with the pics. I am going to get some I just dont know if I am going to buy a new set or used. are those mp 37's on your website in good condition why so cheap?? let me know im up for 32's or 37's thanks

Brandon

Dude, those are purchase prices. That site "buys" used clubs for those listed amounts. They aren't for sale......yet...

Cheers,

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It happens.

I bought a nice set of used MP-33's that I'm happy with from a classified section here in Canada. E-bay is another great resource for clubs. I've seen a few sets of 32's here and there.

Good luck in your search.

R35

Mar 28, 2005
The golf tournament that I hold will be next fri. That is one our raffle prices. A full set of 32's. If your in CT. come and play.

Members online

No members online now.