• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mp-33 Forged Iron set

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Irons have been sold. Wow, like 4 hours.

Maybe I should have asked more for them.... :canadafla

The lucky buyer will be announced in due time... ;)

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rock - thnx for thinking of me, I'm not interested in irons believe it or not. All I'm really about these days is threadjacking some guys for sale thread anyways to sell my own crap. :biglol:

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Vt, your new sig is hugely dorky. I don't really know what it means, but I know it's dorky.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Oh Club Ho...use the force...Mac 675s...V Foil...DG S300...2i-PW...eBay...$380...this is your destiny...

I gotta wait until November to get these suckas. On reflection this is not a good time to get new clubs. Although I plan to play on Sunday mornings through the Winter, not being able to feel your hands won't really give me the feedback I need and hitting 6 irons 125 yards into an icey gale makes it hard to differentiate these babies from any Tom, Dick or Harry club. Life as a Ho has it's drawbacks, but it doesn't dry out the juicey level of anticipation.

Anyway back to the mantra...675s...muscleback blades...will transform your life...eternal happiness... :emot-ange

🔥 Latest posts