• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MP 60s

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
United States United States
WoW! WoW! WoW!

That's all I got to say about these clubs.

I've been itching for a new set of clubs lately and have read alot of good things on here and other forums about the Mizunos and decided to give 'em a go. Drove 2 hours this morning to a golf store that had a Mizuno demo day and the rep there and got fitted for a set of MP 60.

I have played both the Ping G2s and the TM R7 XD in the past year and was kind resistant to get away from a game improvement iron, but man are these MP60s sweet, I was able to get out and play 18 this afternoon with them and they just simply felt fantastic and easy to hit. I shot a 85 which is around what I normally shoot but definately a good sign for the first time out with a new set of irons.

I'm a 11 handicap and am on the higher side of the spectrum for a players club but I just know these things are going to force me to bring my game up another level!

I definately give a thumbs up to the MP 60s!

Robert :miz:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Way to go. I've been using a 3iron from that set for a little while and have hit them a bunch of times in the shop. Very, very nice irons. They'd be on top of my list along with the new R7TP's if I were to get new ones this year.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.