• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MP29

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Also you can use those links you posted in the image button which is the button right next to the smiley button.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Alright, couple of ways to do this on the phone...

I don't use the app because I have tapatalk, so I'm not much help there. I'm guessing you don't have tapatalk since you're using the app. So that takes away a couple of those options.

I think the best way left, is to open your browser on your phone, if it gives you the mobile version of the site, ask for the desktop version(usually in a menu). At that point, it's the same as being on the computer, only with touch. Should give you a paste, just click and hold if you have something in your clipboard it will give you a paste option.

Otherwise you can email the pics to me my screen name here at hotmail.com and I'll throw them up at full rez for you.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
741329.gif

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
There are 2 thin coats of color, two thin coats of primer. The chrome was blasted off, and the previous color was stripped off by soaking in a stripper. Overall, it's not very thick. You only notice if you run your fingernail from face to toe, or face to heal.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Well, I have been wanting to get these MP29s together, but the ferrules I ordered are to small. So I had to reorder. But in the meanwhile, I pulled the shafts from the TA1s. I am putting in Project X 6.0s. I wanted to save the new Golf Pride grips and reuse them, but can't get them off. Maybe I will take me to Golf Galaxy and get them removed if they do that sell. Anyhow, tonight I took the Project X shafts and prepped the tips, put on the ferrules, and installed the heads(TA1).

Attachments

• 1423533858088.jpg
    1423533858088.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.