• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MP29

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
That finish kind of reminds me of an old percolator or Dutch oven. Looks good. I wish I could play blades consistently. I found some Powerbilt Momentum blades at a goodwill for a dollar a piece a couple months ago. Got the three through six and a nine iron. The others were missing. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for the seven, eight, and PW. If it ever dries up I plan on practicing with the three through six to improve my ball striking. The sweet spot is pretty much in the same place as my Mizzy 825 pro irons just smaller. I figure if nothing else I'll have to smooth my tempo out to consistently find the sweet spot. I'm hoping that will help me strike my gamers more efficiently.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
how the hell do I add a photo. I copied the direct link from photobucket. I clicked on image but it wont allow me add the link.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
how the hell do I add a photo. I copied the direct link from photobucket. I clicked on image but it wont allow me add the link.
In the share links use the IMG tag and just past that in your post.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
i cklick image and the window pops up, i right click on it and there is no past option

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Something ain't right in Motown. You should be able to just left click in the IMG code box and it will say copied, then just paste in your post. That's what I've been doing for years.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
That finish kind of reminds me of an old percolator or Dutch oven. Looks good.

It reminds me of some of the different finishes that James Patrick uses on his wedges.
th

🔥 Latest posts