• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mug Shots

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Ok guys, it might be nice to see who we are dealing with these days. Please post a recent mug-shot of yourself. It doesn't have to be golf related, just one that we can see the whites of your eyes. Here's me, taken last week in Paris (on the steps of the Sacre Coeur Church in Monmarte). Yes I wear glasses.
IGMar10 lr.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
EastCoastSelfPhoto.jpg

That's me in Barbados (East Coast) in October of 2010. I take the best self shot photos. ;)

I also have this one of me missing a birdie putt at Hawktree with Bames (Brandon) in 2010.

IMG_2999.jpg

R35

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
This is me at the bar of the Upper Largo Hotel on my most recent visit to Scotland. Occasionally, I enjoy lifting glasses. :thumbs up:
DSC01456.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Don't you mean par putt?

Maybe.

Driver to right side of fairway-3W went long by the oak-chipped on to there. Par 5.

I'll look back through the pictures and figure it out. I think I still have the scorecard in the basement, i'll check* tonight and confirm.

*If i go to all this effort, and it turns out that I was correct, if we ever play together, I'm going to hit you in the sack with my putter as you're about to putt on one hole. You've been warned.

R35

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s106_gwlee7_onedayfallsvillageGregLee.jpg

After winning a Carolinas Golf Association One Day Tournament a couple of years ago.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Maybe.

Driver to right side of fairway-3W went long by the oak-chipped on to there. Par 5.

I'll look back through the pictures and figure it out. I think I still have the scorecard in the basement, i'll check* tonight and confirm.

*If i go to all this effort, and it turns out that I was correct, if we ever play together, I'm going to hit you in the sack with my putter as you're about to putt on one hole. You've been warned.

R35

LOL - I have no idea. I am just giving you shit

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Maybe.

R35
Don't bother. VT's just giving you shit, and the rest of us really don't care.

OOPS...........this is the one I meant to post.
Geez, sssmokin...your boobs are huge!! Don't let Jeff see those things...you'll be breast feeding the young lad!

thekid65

Jan 2, 2009
Allrighty. I'm gonna one-up you guys. Da'kid through the years

1960's
scan0018.jpg

1970's (lil sis included)
scan0011.jpg

1980's (oh yeah, the beginning of my hippie eras)

scan0008.jpg

1990's
hippie_kid.jpg

2000's (me and Tony Hill at a charity golf tourney)

Golf005.jpg

Present day (Hockey game with my now grown up "lil sis" @ the Staples center a few weeks ago)

bluesgame.png

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I'll have to match Twogreens pic with one taken next month in Dublin. Will find a good pub and hoist a pint of Guinness.

In the meantime heres a couple, one is right after my heart surgery holding a delicious bag of blood.

the other is while in Venice.
1960.jpg
6022.jpg

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Nice - never been in the staples center.

I will be crossing St Petes Times Forum off the list in 2 weeks :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.