• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mulligan anyone?

BogeySwine

Feb 16, 2017
I have nothing to brag about! When I retired Social Security told me I would live to be 80! I asked them to bring me the paperwork so I could sign up. They laughed. I wasn't kidding! I figure I can renegotiate in ten years when I need an extension. I just hope I can remember what it was I wanted to do at that point in time.

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
"You once shot a perfect 18 with only 4 mulligans, 2 gimmees and a foot wedge.
But it didn't dawn on you to bragg about it."

"Ahhh yes, quite."

mcbragg.jpg

Uncle Azzhole

Jack of all trades, azzhole in all of them...
Apr 30, 2018
Salem Oregon
Country
United States United States
I never took a mulligan but have been known to play 2 balls when no one is behind me. I do mark them 1 and 2 and keep different scores on the same card.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I never took a mulligan but have been known to play 2 balls when no one is behind me. I do mark them 1 and 2 and keep different scores on the same card.
If you mark them "1 and 2" how do you tell them apart? Wouldn't you be better off marking the first on "1 and 2" and the other one "2 and 1"?? :D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Reminds me of the two guys who came into the clubhouse mad at each other, cursing each other out. The clubhouse manager asked what the problem was. "We both hit our second shots around the dogleg on #18. When we got to the green, one of the balls was in the hole for an eagle. I just know it was my ball. He thinks it was his!" The clubhouse manger asked, "Were you both playing the same brand and number of ball?" One player responds, "Yes! We were both playing Titleist NXT Tour 2's." The clubhouse manager asked to see the balls. When the one player handed him the two balls, the clubhouses mangers asked "Okay. Which one of you was playing the white one and who was playing the yellow one???!!!"

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online