• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Must admit... i'm strangely drawn to

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
the TM Burner Superfast. You all know, (or even if you don't) I generally cannot stand TM's drivers. I actually like the look of this thing. Hit one at Dick's the other day and daddy likey. Near as I can tell this club is TM's version of the Launcher DST. In the reasearch i've done it seems this is aimed more at slower swingers, but not limited to. Stock stiff shaft is a Matrix 4.8 with the torque being in the mid 4's and an active tip section. However it is available in an X-stiff which prob. profiles better to my swing. I'm workin on swmbo because right now Dick's is running a deal where if you trade a club in towards a purchase of select TM, Cally, or Nike clubs you'll get an xtra $50, 75, or 100 to your trade in value based on the price of what you buy. So I was chattin with a guy at Dick's about said deal and ran it by him that I have this driver with a small idiot mark and dude says he'll take it. The ignorance of Dick's employees may pay off for once. So at this point i'm thinkin 'bout a Rapture with a Blueboard or this Superfast. What say ya'll?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Which one do you hit better? The rapture is only 199 there, isn't it? Not bad for a retail price.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Which one do you hit better? The rapture is only 199 there, isn't it? Not bad for a retail price.

actually it's only $149. Hard to tell in the net ya know. The active tip thing in the TM makes me wonder a little cause that was why I didn't like my first Rapture. I think I might love the Rapture with a blueboard in it the way I wanted to love it the first time.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
"Active" tip = flimsy, I'd imagine. Especially in a lousy superlight TM stock offering that probably plays to 64".

🔥 Latest posts