• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Must stop buying things when drunk.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
So, after a long hard night of adult beverages. I go to my car to look for my phone, and sitting in the front seat is a Mactec 3 wood with a Diamana BB 103-X. :faintthud

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
or a transvestite with 5'oclock shadow.

Or maybe he is just hiding something from us and tried to make up for it with a "supposed" golf club in he car.:D...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Or maybe he is just hiding something from us and tried to make up for it with a "supposed" golf club in he car.:D...
Her name was "Diamana", she had Big Boobs, and weighed 130 lbs.?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
More like she had a Big Butt and cost 130 bucks!
SNAP !!
icon14.gif

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
The fat chick was earlier, I do remember that. However, apparently I got the club for $35. The transvestite is tonight, im going to need something a little stronger then Captain and coke for he/she.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Captain and coke?

Straight liquor lightweight.
I've seen him drink. He outlasted me (2:00am vs. 5:00am) and then somehow was able to crawl out of bed for a 7:00am tee time.

Crotchfire is a pro. Trust me.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
A Mactec fairway wood or an ugly fat chick???? Ummm... You can put a bag over the ugly fat chick's head. You have to take the cover off the Mac fairway and that would be downright disgusting!!! A high quality shaft like a Diamana won't even help a Mac fairway. (I won't complete the remainder of that analogy for fear of a reprimand!!!:biglol:) We, who adorn our bags with the ultimate of pristineness like Ping and Callaway often wonder where TMAG guys went wrong. We hold out hope... although dim hope... that, one day, you will recover. Waking up with a MacGregor fairway wood indicates such a potential recovery may be far, far away!!!:D:D:D

🔥 Latest posts