• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MY bag is set....& happy about it.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Hit Nevada Bobs & Golf Galaxy today just to take a look around, also bought some new grips. Anyways I took a look at a number of clubs but nothing tripped my trigger. I am 100% satisfied with my bag right now & don't see any reason to change. Unless I come upon a smokin deal on some Callaway fairways woods or a different putter, I don't see any changes being made this year.

My current bag is
Driver: Callaway FT-3 Tour w NVS stiff flex
3w: TM Burner
4w: TM R7
Irons: Cleveland Launchers & Callaway X18 pro series, I will switch back & forth with these until I get completely used to the Callaways.
Wedges: Cleveland CG11 SW & a 58º Titleist Vokey.
Putter: TM Rossa Imola, chopped 1" off shaft.
Bag: TaylorMade TMX stand bag
Balls: TM Burner TP....great balls, tried the Top Flite Gamers & didn't like them at all.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
You just jinxed yourself right?

Prepare to hit crappy shots and be forced to buy new clubs.

Nice set up. What difference did you find between the Gamers and Burner TP's?

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Do you find you have enough of a yardage gap between 3 wood and 4 wood?

There is only about a 10yd difference, but I didn't like my 5w anymore so I sold it & bagged the 4w. I carry my 3 iron from the Callaway set so I don't really have any huge holes right now.

I tried using my Cleveland Halo 3&4 hybrids the other day, I still hate those damn clubs. Can't hit em for shit, & if I could get more than $50 each I would sell them off.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online