• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My best golf photo attached here...

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Sounds to me like we need to get a west coast shottalk trip planned...
I'm up for a Northern California outing. Was actually in Monterey and Pleasanton all of last week should have tried to put something together. BTW if you ever get the oppurtunity Spyglass is a beautiful course to play.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Good pic spank. I hear its a beautiful city. I wouldn't mind visiting someday.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'm up for a Northern California outing. Was actually in Monterey and Pleasanton all of last week should have tried to put something together. BTW if you ever get the oppurtunity Spyglass is a beautiful course to play.
Yes it is.

I loved Monterey. The friendliest people I've ever met were Monterey locals. The definition of laid-back, cool people. And the aquarium was pretty awesome.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
San Francisco rocks! Haven't been there since 1991 & really need to get back out there. I hear Alcatraz tickets are now a 2-3 day wait to get? Also do they still have the Buffalos in Golden Gate park?

Eclark...riding the Cablecars is very cool & it's impossible to describe how steep the streets are in real life. Sure you see them in the movies but in person it's a lot more intense.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.