• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My best round of golf, ever....

thekid65

Jan 2, 2009
The purists amongst you may disagree, but let me tell you about my round yesterday. Cut out of work @ 11am, and figured I go walk on and get 18 in. Got paired up with another single, and a young couple. He was playing, she was just along for the ride. I introduced myself to the couple, he said his name was Derrick, and introduced his girlfriend, Ashley. After we all shook hands, he followed with "I'm gonna get her naked before the round ends"

aforums.wtf.com_images_smilies_eek.gif

A little about Ashley. She's 25, a little thick, but definitely not fat. Had facial features of Lindsay Lohan. The kind of gal that you wouldnt have to be drunk in order to want to take home. I'd say about a 7 out of 10.

They both laughed as he said that, and I kinda shrugged it off as a joke. And we begun our round. I was playing exceptionally well, for me, and by the end of the front nine, I was @ -1. The couple offered to buy myself, and the other single a shot at the turn, which I politely declined, as I had an opportunity to break par, a feat which I had never accomplished. The couple were obviously starting to catch a little buzz, which didnt bother me at all, as we were all having a good time, and nobody was getting out of hand.

I met them @ the #10 after they had stopped at the club house bar. At that point, dude proclaimed..."How about this, boobies for birdies" For every birdie we get, my girlfriend flashes her boobs."

aforums.wtf.com_images_smilies_eek.gif

What was I gonna say....no? I birdied 3 holes later... and sure as $hit, out they came, and just like the hokey-pokey...she shook them all about. Damn, it's been a long time since I've seen 25 year old boobies. The single birdied 2 holes later, and the process was repeated. The gal wanted to try hitting a few drives, so her boyfriend added this caveat, "you hit from our tees, but if you fail to reach the ladies tees, you got to show the boobies".

God bless this gal, we got to see her "shakem all about" 3 more times. She always did so with a smile, and really was enjoying herself (if at any point she didnt seem to be having fun, I was gonna say to forget it).

So, at the end of the day, I ended up with a 74 (3 over...not my best, but a damned good score for me, I'm a 10.5 handicap) and 5 titty shakes. Shook the other two guys' hands, gave Ashley a hug and kiss on the cheek and thanked her for giving me my most memorable round of golf.

A great day, indeed.

OP
thekid65

thekid65

Jan 2, 2009
I missed 2 birdie putts within 10 feet (I'm blaming it on thinking about the boobies) there's no way in hell I coulda made an eagle putt if the stakes had been upped.

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
United States United States
Haha I know I thought of that too! What can I say, low scores are more impressive than boobies these days!

Members online

No members online now.