• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Entire Bag Needs to Go

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Driver- Taylormade Burner 9.5 RE-AX Superfast S 100 shipped
3 wood- R7 TP 15* Redboard 73X 130 shipped
Hybrid- Titleist 585-H 19* Aldila NV 85 S 80 shipped
4-9-Mizuno MP 30 DGS300
PW- Mizuno MP 60 DGS300
Putter- Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style 1.5 150 shipped
Wedges- TM Rac Satin TP 52*, TM Rac Black TP 56*, and Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 60* 40 a piece... titleist SM 30 shipped.

This was my gamer bag. I loved each one of these clubs, but none have been used recently. This entire bag was many years of trading up and lots of $$$ went into this bag to finally get the right combo. I need tuition money, and i need it fast, so everything must go. Tuition is due by the end of the month, but i will keep getting late fees if i dont submit soon. Please dont make me put these on ebay.

I can take pics of any of these with my iphone or mac. Other than that i do not own a camera. To be perfectly honest i have no idea what any of these are worth anymore to a degree because i havent touched a club in awhile. I only oknow what they used to go for, and they were the best of the best when i bought them.

So please make any offers. Dont lowball me, its really offensive, but dont be scared to just send an offer my way.

If anyone wants to buy the entire set i will give a great deal and i will throw in my ogio carry bag that i got from my local pro. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions, comments, or anything urgent. I would actually prefer emails because i check that email multiple times daily.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
How much would you want for the 3 wood?
Hell, even the irons and putter? I'm looking to build a bag for a close friend to play, and he swings like an ape and needs something stout.

PM me, or atleast post some ball park figures.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Haha, FAT, I saw that you replied to this thread, and I said to myself "He wants that 3-wood." Don't blame ya though, especially considering your TM fetish.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Ehh. My 13* is the hotness. I don't need a 3-wood. My friend would though. If he couldn't handle the shaft, I would re-shaft with the bunch I got around here, but if he didn't want the club, I'd pass it to my brother. He swings out of his shoes.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Ehh. My 13* is the hotness. I don't need a 3-wood. My friend would though. If he couldn't handle the shaft, I would re-shaft with the bunch I got around here, but if he didn't want the club, I'd pass it to my brother. He swings out of his shoes.

You have PM

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
How much for the MP-30s?

140? I looked at PGA value guide for that number. They are in good condition, pretty much forged iron normal use. No browning, i was never that spot on with ball striking. Dings, scuffs, wear on all of them. MP-60 PW. 4-PW. New golf pride red and black decade grips. Ill throw in my ogio carry bag for a little more. Combo discounts for anything, or just make an offer.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sorry I got to this so late, have any pics? I'd be really interested, don't really need a bag though.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I can arrange some funky looking pics with my macbook (they will be mirrored) or my iphone(sucky quality).

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
OP updated with prices.. PM me with any questions or OFFERS.... please help me sell these. I will put the clubs without offers or inquiries on ebay soon.

🔥 Latest posts