• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My first hits with Sasquatch Tour 9.5

dave.

Reaction score
With Graf Blue 65s.I use a Launcher with stock stiff shaft (a Fujikura)

I hit my Launcher the same distance.The Launcher sounds nicer but the Nike is shinier.The Nike has a huge footprint that made the Launcher look small.Was it ok? Yes,but then again,all the 460s go the same distance for me.The Pings maybe a few yards longer because of the length of shafts,but the main differences I feel when blagging all these goes (on the range,I see a driver I haven't hit and blag a go) is the sound from the head mainly.The flight is nearly always the same with any stiff shaft,apart from my old 983.

The 460s now imho are one in the same,and all the stuff chatted about on boards re shafts,torque,kickpoints,bore throughs and tipping,well,I've now hit 14 different drivers in the last 4 weeks and all the 460s went exactly the same distance,and height.

The Launcher is still the king,long live the king.Sasquatch Tour eats dirt (good club though)

I really appreciate honest and objective reviews like this. Thanks!!

Quick question... What's a "Blag"?

It is a word / term heavily used by the English. It means nabbing / lieing / sneaking, or basically anything that describes getting something for nothing...

I watch every golfer that comes into the range,and then if they have a club I want to hit,I say 'thats a nice club,I'm thinking about getting one of them'

They always then offer to let me hit it.Not as devisive or sneaky as Andy makes out.:)

Only club I've hit I didn't like was the FT3 and the X Tour shovels

"borrow" could be another word added to that :)

Get yerself an R7 with a bad bwoy Speeder 757 in it, dood. You shalt not regret :) ;)

Seen it,blagged it,smoked it,gave it back.Great club.Just not as long as the Launcher.:)

Have you tried the Nike Sasquatch with the Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana shaft?

Truly amazing, and I compared it with all the Cleveland Launcher 460, COMP, Ti and whatever...
And when I went to see the price tag, it was even more amazing...

Nope,only the Graf Blue,a shaft I find to stiff or hard for my liking.

well at least someone doesn't like the Blue. I was starting to wonder what was going on here, with everyone loving the same combo ;)

It just feels dead when I hit it,must be my immense power;)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520