• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My first round of the season yesterday

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
went really well! Played only 15 holes because if I hadn't have left I would have been killed by a tornado or something, apparently. The first nine went well despite the fact that I overshot 7 greens in a row by bouncing once and then off the back. Very solid shots though, just overclubbed a bit. Finished with 39 on the front, 4 over. The back went even better because I took one less on the approach. Hit 4 greens out of the six holes on the back I played. Even on the back, which means I probably would have broken 80... Which is a bad omen: the rest of my season will be absolute crap. I just can't start the season off with a great round for some reason. The driver was great, missed only 2 fairways, and only one of those left which is my usual miss. Not sure if that's a good or a bad omen. Anyway, it felt great to be playing finally.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Sounds like its warming up in the North country. Good start.

BTW how goes the studies????? Finals seasons approaches???

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I am back in GB for a week visiting my parents. Moving back to the great white north this weekend. (actually supposed to snow tomorrow, 5-8"). Finals season has come and gone. GPA above 3.0. All is well.

🔥 Latest posts