• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My GOLFSWING...Version 2

Jun 24, 2006
IMO..you swing your driver to hard. You can't keep your balance, and the club has massive recoil instead of you holding your finish position like the iron shot.

stllefty

Dec 30, 2008
St. Louis Missouri
Country
United States United States
Three things

There are three things that are quite strighting in your vidoes.
First check your stance with. looks as it is too narrow!
Your stance should b as wide as shoulders. Take a tape measure and measure your shoulder with, then measure your feet with (at the heels) This is more than likely
your balance problem.
Second dont start with the hands rolling,firm hands on takeaway, the body(shoulders) starts the swing.
#3 check your ball position ,Looks to far 2 the rear ,those vidoes all look like a slices 2 me.

OP
lilhellmaker17

lilhellmaker17

Aug 19, 2007
lefty,

I've been working on making sure my stance was wider but just forgot to with the driver. Neither of the balls were slices though. The driver was dead straight and the short iron had a nice baby fade that ended up 4 feet for a birdie.:prop:

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
ball position with driver, trying to swing to hard with driver. Part from that c'est brilliant, the ball position might even be down to the camer angle.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online