• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MY GOLFSWING!

PureStroke

Oct 10, 2008
Hmmm.. Balance, tempo , and your left shoulder seems open at address. It also appears that your ball position in your iron set up may be ( i could be wrong) To far back . You also look like you may be getting stuck on your down swing. But its different strokes for different folks. I think you also could get about 20 more yards out of your driver if you finish a little higher in the follow through by swinging in to out. It just seems like your getting stuck in both your irons and driver. Try using more hips than arms and start your down swing from the ground up.

OP
lilhellmaker17

lilhellmaker17

Aug 19, 2007
The iron is a pitching wedge and i'm playing it back because I balloon the s**t our of my irons. Thinking of switching to X100.

Yeah, I did feel a little stuck and disjointed but I am working on it!

I found a down the line video of a 4 iron on a 195 par 3. Missed the 20 footer for bird but tapped in for par.

YouTube - swing video 3

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
You are swinging way way too hard. Slow down and stay in balance.

This was the first thing that I noticed too. I think that getting stuck feeling is your weight shifting and loosing your ballance. maybe try a slightly wider stance to keep your lower body more stable.

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
might be swinging too hard, and in the first video, your front foot is coming off the ground at impact which looks different. All in all, a very nice swing.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online